IN PATIENT (MSP/IMC) VISITOR GUIDELINES
New CDC Mask Guidance
COVID Data Tracker
DPH COVID Status Report
IN PATIENT (MSP/IMC) VISITOR GUIDELINES effective 7/27/21
To families of patients at Washington County Regional Medical Center we are now allowing ONE patient family representative to visit with an inpatient on our Medical-Surgical and IMC floor during the hours of 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The patients on the COVID unit or Isolation will continue with the “No Visitor” policy. We ask that the patient representative abide by following guidelines:
DO NOT VISIT with patient if you have signs or symptoms
of COVID-19, FEVER, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, COUGH
or ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS
- One patient family representative may enter the building through the ER Entrance during the designated times (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
- No visitors will be allowed for patients who have tested positive for Covid or persons under investigation.
- Monday through Friday you will enter through the ER entrance and be screened by someone at the COVID screening desk before you make your way upstairs. Please wear a mask upon entering the building.
- Saturday and Sunday, you will report to the ER check in desk and a staff member from the Medical-Surgical floor will be called to come and screen you and escort you to room.
- Once you arrive in a patient’s room, we ask that you wear your mask during the visit and do not leave for anything during the visiting hours. Once you leave the room you will have to exit the facility for the day.
- The Emergency Room will limit visitors to one patient advocate when clinically necessary and circumstances allow.
- Outpatient services will be limited to the patient only unless clinically necessary.
- Gift Shop will be closed.
- Cafeteria will be closed to the public.