Wellness Works will reopen on a limited basis on Thursday, May 7th at 8 AM.
In order to provide the safest experience possible for our members the following steps will be required:
- Temporary hours will be 8 AM – 7 PM Monday – Friday. The gym will be staffed during these hours. The 24-hour access cards will not work at this time.
- Workouts will be available by appointment in one-hour blocks. Call Wesley at Wellness Works, 478-240-2391 to schedule.
- Five members will be allowed in at a time.
- Temperatures will be checked at the door on arrival.
- Spray disinfectant and wipes will be available throughout the gym. Please wipe down your equipment before and after each use.
- Locker rooms and bathrooms will be open, but showers will not be available.
If you’re sick, stay home!
We will be cleaning the gym top to bottom twice daily, once before opening and again between 2PM and 3PM.
Please be considerate of others and wipe down your areas when done.
Following the Governor’s Stay at Home Order, members over the age of 65 are still at risk, so please, if you’re in this category, don’t come
to the gym until the order is lifted.