Interested in working at WCRMC? Please browse our job listings below to see the exciting opportunities available. WCRMC offeres a competitive benefits package to include health insurance, a 403B, as well as a free membership to Wellness Works. Family membership discounts are also available.
If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Department:
Phone: (478) 240-2277
Lisa Spenser, Department Manager
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES’ APPLICATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE APPROPRIATE MANAGER. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED FOR POSITIONS OTHER THAN THOSE POSTED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Responsible for using technical equipment to safely draw blood from patients, explaining the process of drawing blood clearly to a patient, and reassuring and calming patients who might be nervous or scared of the procedure. Also, be able to apply dressings to the wound created by drawing blood, register the blood, and store in the correct environment. Also :
* Sending blood samples to testing laboratories
* Keeping track of blood samples and results that are returned after testing
* Updating patient records
* Maintaining an organized and clean work area based on health and safety regulations and the
guidelines of the medical institution
* Answering patient questions regarding collection techniques and offering additional resources on
the collection process if the patient requests them
* Current certification as a phlebotomist. AM, PM, PRN positions available.
AM & PRN positions are available.
Current Phlebotomist Certification.