Interested in working at WCRMC? Please browse our job listings below to see the exciting opportunities available. WCRMC offeres a competitive benefits package to include health insurance, a 403B, as well as a free membership to Wellness Works. Family membership discounts are also available.
If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Department:
Phone: (478) 240-2277
Lisa Spenser, Department Manager
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES’ APPLICATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE APPROPRIATE MANAGER. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED FOR POSITIONS OTHER THAN THOSE POSTED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
HS diploma required and maintenance experience preferred for this on-call rotation shift. Your responsibilities will include: daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly inspection checks for items and equipment by hospital policies and procedures.
- Follow established safety, security, and sanitation practices
- Repair, install, replace or destroy any and all defective or outdated electrical and plumbing devices/equipment within the hospital on a timely basis
- Repair, install or replace building materials, items, or fixtures as needed
- Maintain accurate records of safety equipment tests for sprinkler systems, smoke detectors, devices, and pull stations
- Receive and appropriately respond to verbal, written, and electronic requests for service
- Complete required documentation for service requests
- Participate/assist with departmental projects as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent patient/staff care information to ensure patient and employee rights are protected
HS diploma required and maintenance experience preferred for this on-call rotation shift.