Extended Care Facility
Located adjacent to Washington County Regional Medical Center, our 60-bed facility offers quality, skilled nursing care 24 hours a day. We are also fortunate to have the added conveniences of a hospital-based long term care center with direct access to the hospital lab, imaging center, respiratory and therapy departments. The Extended Care Facility includes 32 private rooms and 14 semi-private rooms. We accept residents with Medicare, Medicaid, and private pay sources.
Many people will serve you throughout your stay; all of whom are dedicated to making you as comfortable as possible and at the lowest cost consistent with high-quality care. We believe that the maintenance of human dignity is vital to good health care. Our staff will assist you to exercise your rights to the fullest extent possible.
Our Services Include:
- Quality, personalized care provided by Certified Nursing Assistants with 25+ years experience at ECF.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy provided by WCRMC Rehabilitation Services. We also offer an ongoing Restorative program for continued rehabilitation.
- Activities provided for group and individual socialization on a daily basis.
- Social Services to meet the individual socialization on a daily basis.
- Community involvement with local churches, schools, and civic organizations.Volunteers who graciously give of their time and talents on a consistent basis.
- Volunteer pastors who visit weekly, provide worship services on Sunday, and serve as volunteer chaplains when needed.
- Registered Dietitian on staff to provide meals with each resident’s likes and dislikes, as well as medical needs, in mind. Alternative meals and snacks are provided.
- An active family and resident council.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services.
- A beautiful garden and patio built and maintained by the WCRMC Volunteers. A goldfish pond and fountain, bird feeders, and a vegetable garden furnished by “Giving Back to the Community.”
For more information, or to arrange a tour of our Extended Care Facility, please call 478-240-2005.