Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery
The surgical department at WCRMC has qualified physicians, CRNA’s, healthcare professional, latest technology and a caring, nurturing environment to meet your needs for successful surgery and recovery. Whether your surgery is inpatient or outpatient we strive to meet the needs of our surgical patients and families.
As newer surgical, medical technology, drugs, and advances in surgical recovery techniques move forward the number of outpatient surgeries increases. Outpatient surgery performed at WCRMC allows patients and families to return home quicker and safer, which minimizes family and work disruption.
Some procedures available at WCRMC:
- Endocscopy - gastroscopies, colonoscopies, and bronchoscopies.
- Orthopedics - arthroscopies, fracture and tendon repair, carpal tunnel surgery, and bunionectomies.
- General - laparoscopic gallbladder, hernia repair and breast biopsies.
- Gynecology - laparoscopic tubal, D & C, hysterectomy and C-Sections.
- Ear, Nose and Throat - tonsillectomies, and ear tube placement.
- Podiatry - bunionectomies, and plantar wart removal.
We look forward to taking care of your surgical needs at WCRMC Surgical Department.